Friday 6 January 2012

Welcome to the launch of my new WDW blog!

Hello and welcome to the WDW Trip Planner Blog, my way of sharing my Disney knowledge with the world. Whether you are a newbie to visiting Disney parks or even a frequent flyer, I am sure that this blog will be of great use to you. In my blog I will explore the parks, the resort hotels, the FastPass system, ADRs, rides and more.

But what if you would like to get to know more about a specific subject, or ask me a question? Then don't worry, just drop me a line at katherinewdw@yahoo.co.uk, and I will do my very best to post a detailed reply on here. Equally, if you have any tips, hints or hidden gems that you would like to share, then email me and I will post your tip (with full credit to you of course), so everybody can get even more out of their trip to Walt Disney World!

That's it for the introductions, have fun exploring the magical world of Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but if you have any critisism please make it constructive :)